The Arc Flash & Isolation Safety Conference was held on 9th & 10th June 2015 at the Marriott Hotel, Victoria & Albert, Manchester UK and was a perfect opportunity to learn about the UK, EU and US developments in Arc Flash.
Keynote Speakers from the industry include:
Hugh Hoagland – International Arc Flash testing and electrical safety expert and founder of ArcWear and Ken Morton – HM Principle Inspector FOD SG (Electrical Engineering) (Power Systems & Ignition Hazards) Health & Safety Executive.
What this event covered:
- Examples of local and international case studies which detailed the latest Arc flash mitigation strategies and solutions.
- Opportunities to learn about electrical safety statistics and the implications for you, your business and your workforce.
- Learn about the latest developments in UK and international standards.
- Gain an understanding how to achieve a compliant and electrically safe work place.
- Advice how to develop and provide arc flash training for your staff.
- Gain an understanding how to detail the steps to perform an arc flash hazard analysis.
- Clearly understand exactly what an arc flash is and the potential injuries that can result from an incident.
- Understand and define what Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required on your site.
- Practical considerations when selecting your PPE.
- Learn how to perform testing and maintenance on your PPE to ensure ongoing conformity.
Click for Application Form and Event Overview: Arc Flash & Isolation Safety Conference Application
To keep in touch regarding similar events why not sign up to receive the ProGARM newsletter using the Sign Up form in the Footer of this website?